1.31.2012

Testimonials - "The Book of Light"



I found you on the internet somehow, maybe even on Facebook. Your message speaks very much to me and I am glad that I ordered your book from Amazon. I have been seeking answers about life to lessen the sadness in my heart.  Even though I should know better, even though I have been on a spiritual path for some time now, I cannot lift myself from this heaviness.  I have made so many mistakes.
The messages you give from Jesus have made the most sense to me out of anything I have heard or read.  Still I feel alone, I feel like my friends are not my friends, the love I sought and chose turned out to be nothing but an illusion after 4 years. 
Maybe somehow, this is where I can find my way back to the connectedness, joy and lightness I had before.  Maybe I can find my way out of this dark, lonely place. I want to so much.


Thank you for being there!
Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment