4.17.2013

Testimonials - "The Book of Light"



Hi!

I am writing to thank you for the Messages of Light you always send and for “The Book of Light”. These spiritual resources have been a magnificent learning experience.

Regarding “The Book of Light”, let me tell you that I have been having excellent dialogues, which have allowed me to face everything in such a different way. The dialogues are like a constant learning class for me. I would like to be able to put it in words how much the messages complete and explain so many events in my life.  Only today I can face them in a much more clear and enlightened way.

Actually it is quite impressive to see someone explain our actions and ways of thinking and realise why they have always been part of me and the person I am. Things that I have always repelled and others I have never relinquished. Today I understand why it had to be like this.


I take the liberty of sending you all a Big Kiss of Light
And…THANK YOU
Marta 


No comments:

Post a Comment