7.18.2012

Testimonials - "The Book of Light"


Thank you Alexandra, for having believed in what you heard or saw. Thank you for having the faith of trusting that everything that happened to you was real.  Only like this was possible for your wonderful project to be born, a project that helps us find our own inner truth. Thank you for having crossed my path and for helping me dismantle my giant ego, my fears, and everything I did not want to deal with.

Thank you for being such a wonderful speaker and for reaching our hearts with your fantastic humour. Thank you, Jesus, for having continued to believe in us.

This is everything I feel through the contact with you. Everything helps me find my life course, my own way. But it does not give me the answers, it helps me find them. For me, that makes all the difference.


A Huge Thank You
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment