7.24.2012

Stories about "The Book of Light"


I would like to share a story that happened to me… and The Book of Light. I had a hard decision to make regarding my professional future. I was having a difficult time at work, with my colleagues, with the boss, well with the whole work environment…so I just wondered if it wasn´t the right time to leave, and move on. I asked for help and consulted the book. I was so amazed with the answer, the first sentence hit right on target!

“You see things in relation to your fear.”

The problem was not work. Nor my colleagues. Nor the boss…none of that. The problem was within me. The problem was my “Filter”. I saw everything that happened to me and everyone I met through the filters of my deep and ancestral fear! If things were going ok I wouldn´t feel bothered, but when things got uncomfortable, I wouldn´t know how to deal with that discomfort, nor why I felt it so strongly.
Well, to make a long story short, I didn´t have to leave work, I just changed my perspective of things. Instead of being led by filters, I am now being led by my awareness. And that changes everything. It opens doors to unexpected events, conversations, meetings with unknown people…Now I feel curious, not afraid. Thank you for helping me release my fear…with your Light.

Thank you J.C.
Thank you Alexandra


Sam Field

No comments:

Post a Comment