2.14.2012

The Inner Journey


Human beings, all my actions are focused on human beings. Every word, every expression.
It is they whom I talk about, it is they that I am concerned about, and it is they I dedicate everything to.
Human beings, all my actions are focused on human beings.
Each of my words is inspired by man’s suffering and his inability to free himself from his pain.
In his search for happiness, man has crossed boundaries, built monuments, sailed through unknown seas, reached the moon, wandered through the stars, and built devices to observe the galaxies.
Yet in his search for happiness, man has always searched outside himself.
Happiness is the capacity man has to look within himself and to face his demons”, head on. It is not about avoiding them but about revealing and confronting them.
We have yet to build a ship that can make the journey to the depths of our inner self.
Would you like me to take you?

Jesus

The Book of Light – Ask and Heaven Will Answer,
Alexandra Solnado

No comments:

Post a Comment