11.09.2011

Messages from Readers



This was Jesus had for me today…and it changed my whole day!

If you believe that nothing, absolutely nothing is yours, if you believe that when you come to earth you have nothing and when you leave from earth you take nothing ... It is life, friend, it is life that gives you absolutely everything. Try and feel gratitude for so many things already received. Let it penetrate your energy with its exceptional frequency. And you will never look at life the same way again.

I just feel a lightness I have never felt before. And gratitude towards the people I love, the blessing I have received lately, the way Light has entered into my life.

Thank You Jesus and
Thank you Alexandra, for helping spread His words, wisdom and energy!


All the Best
Frances Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment