2.27.2011

Receive Me


I am here.
In truth, I am always here.
You just have to prepare yourself to receive me.
All you need do is prepare to receive my energy.
Slowly.
And in order to slowly receive my energy you too
have to be like this… slow.
So that your cells open up to receive me.
So that on opening up they release all the heaviness they possess.
All the negativity.
And I will absorb this negativity, and I will switch the poles.
Where there was dark, there will now be light.
Where there was sound, there will now be nothing.
A void.
And it is in this void that the soul will manifest itself.
And I will be in this manifestation, in all my magnitude.
In all my plenitude.
For it is in each cell that I most exist as a whole and it is
the sum of these cells that makes me who I am today.
Absolute energy.
And it is there, in that place on Earth, where on vibrating
so high that you move closer to heaven and encounter me.

Jesus



No comments:

Post a Comment