2.06.2014

Stories about "The Book of Light"




I want to thank you for the opportunity of sharing a bit of my love story with “The Book of Light”. One morning, while I was consulting a book about the wisdom of life, I got a message saying I would receive a gift.
As I got to work, I met a friend who had just bought “The Book of Light”. As soon as I took the first two symbols, I realized I had much more than a simple book in my hand. I spent the whole afternoon asking questions and receiving answers. After a few days, almost all of my colleagues at work wanted to take the symbols too. I bought the book as well and I started carrying it with me all the time.  Such a precious treasure can´t be guarded, it has to - and should be - shared by everyone.
All my colleagues who chose to follow the Light, have radically changed their lives, including myself. “The Book of Light” is my daily guide. There are days when the pain is so much that I get on my knees and cry …and others that I reach up so high in Heaven that I don´t even want to get down. It is not easy, but it is REALLY worth it…
“The Book of Light” has taken me to so many places inside me, and outside too. The messages have such a transforming power. Vital messages for all humankind and of such an exceptional love. I have been waiting for you for a very long time…


Cláudia

No comments:

Post a Comment