6.12.2012

Testimonial - “The Book of Light”


Dear Alexandra,

Thank You so much for taking the time and guiding me in the right direction once again. Since I have started to read your messages, i have become a lot me at peace with myself. Accepting and forgiving myself. Although I have always taken ownership of everything that I say or do, I have come to realize that not everyone is like me and that I have to be more tolerant of people as they do not like to admit that they can be wrong. Thank you for your messages of love and light. As in one of your messages, it is very clearly states that everything one  does has repercussions and if we do not harmonize the wrongs we did then it will come back in a very unpleasant experience. 

Thank you once again for your healing light and love.


Cheers
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment