6.18.2012

The Search


Stop searching for me at altars, in prayers, and in processions.
I am here.
I am no longer the one who you worship, that mournful image.
I am alive, and I am here.
I am here as energy, in a new dimension.
In a dimension that you will have to explore and brave if you wish to be with me.
If you truly wish to be with me.
It has been a long time since I was last in that dimension.
I am no longer there.
At least not this I, the “I” that I wish you to be acquainted with.
This I, who is more complete and less temporal.
This I, who is more vibrant, energetic, and intense.
This I of light.
Stop looking for me on the outside.
I am here.
Right here, deep inside you.
And every time you look within yourself, you will see me.
And you will realize that I am no longer in those paintings in antique frames or in the cathedrals.
I am here inside you, as energy, to help you discover yourself and to feel, deeply feel, who you truly are.

Jesus

The Book of Light – Ask and Heaven Will Answer,
Alexandra Solnado

No comments:

Post a Comment