7.12.2011

Stories about “The Book of Light”


Hi, my name is Ana Ferreira and I would like to comment on an episode regarding “The Book of Light”. Every night I have dreams and in the past, on waking up, I used to write them down on a notebook and decipher them, yet I did not feel what my soul wanted to tell me, I wrote what I saw but paid no attention to the emotions I felt in the dreams. 

But from the moment I received the message “Before Waking” I started to give priority to these emotions, to what I feel in a dream, and I started to notice that these are the emotions I feel from day-to-day…exactly the same! I wake up and remain still, feeling what my soul wants to tell me, alert me to …and that message has really helped me. 

It was with Alexandra´s book that I started to believe more in Heaven, to have Faith, and I thank Alexandra Solnado for the magnificent work she has been doing, for the book she has published and which really help us to find the way to the Light and Unconditional Love!


Ana Ferreira

No comments:

Post a Comment