6.27.2011

Testimonials - "The Book of Light"


“The Book of Light” was introduced to me by a good friend. She was enormous excited about it, and I have to admit, that her enthusiasm did not really affected me. There are so many 'spiritual' books out there, that I was not convinced that this book would be any different.

Being involved for many years in energy work and in spiritual dowsing, I could not believe that my friend came up with the highest measurement on the 'Conscious Meter', which I had developed some years back, based on the calibrations of Dr. David Hawkins in his book 'Power vs. Force'. 

Most of the time I dowse for confirmation only. Double checking the claim of my friend, I was very surprised that she was right.
Interesting enough opening the book randomly by having a specific question,it opened at the 'Unconditional Love' page several times, something I wholeheartedly believe in. 

This world needs your book and the wonderful guidance it gives to everybody. My best wishes to you and the "Book of Light".


Love & Light,
Wolf Wilbert
 

No comments:

Post a Comment