3.28.2013

My Thanks to You



I would like to thank you for all you have done for the earth by raising your vibrational energy.
I would like to thank you for all you do for the earth each time you choose yourself, choose the light. Every time you step away from the things that are not part of you and do not vibrate in you, it acts like an inner magnetic field, significantly raising the energy of the earth.
I would like to thank you for the time you put aside to work on yourself, consulting my messages and really making the effort to understand this new logic.
I am thankful for your faith, your availability, and your dedication. For going to where it hurts and believing that it will quickly pass.
Thank you for the emotion.

Jesus

The Book of Light – Ask and Heaven Will Answer,
Alexandra Solnado

No comments:

Post a Comment